2/09/2011

RP recaps for the Blog, regen lock-down.

     I made the suggestion a while ago that some of our rp logs should be recounted here on the sim blog- give visitors a taste for the rp that gets us coming back for more.  I just made a nc recapping some fine rp I was involved in the other day.  But as rp recap posts can be lengthy, I want some feedback from regulars about whether or not they think it a good idea or not.
     I also proposed, IC, that the regen tube should be locked down and only accessible by wardens and maybe some 'trusted' (trusted by us wardens of course!) others- dependable clients, assistants, etc.  I think it is a more 'realistic' arrangement and would improve play balance.  I find it dissatisfying, and sometimes just plain exhausting, to rp beating down some back-talking, insubordinate captive just to have her scamper off and get regened immediately afterward.  What do people think?..... Dunnagh.

4 comments:

  1. *gasp* lockdown regen, wait Vamp is totally on the trusted list right?

    Seriously though, I do see your point, on the other hand many of the clients do stuff expecting the other girls to take care of the regen afterwards and wardens etc aren't always on hand or available to do the regen. Which can put said captive effectively out of play for an indeterminate time depending on her time zone and how well she can connect with someone to do the duty. So, my main suggestion would be to have plenty of people 'authorized' an alternative, one can always use the groups to let people know something isn't supposed to be regened and/or cover it in rp if you specifically want a punishment or beating to be more lasting.

    Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we will close regen machine, I think assistants and slaves will be able to unlock the door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you bitches learned your place, you wouldn't need to be regenned..... :P

    Weighty two cents, there, Vamp. I certainly wouldn't want my idea to take people out of play. A decent sized pool of people 'authorized' to use the tube is going to be needed. Which in itself could present some good rp plots as 'authorization' is awarded and taken away. Frankly, the groups don't seem to be working out as I'd hoped they would; not the 'Tops' group anyways- all suggestions, invites and 'orders' seem to fall on deaf ears and I never get a response.

    ReplyDelete