Well...it seems some mischief is afoot once again and someone has shot down Santa's sleigh over our courtyard. I'm putting my money on Panther as the culprit!
More seriously, things are going well at the sim. We have a growing group of quality rp'rs that enjoy each other's company and engage in well thought out roleplay and just generally have fun. From my conversations with the sim owners we wanted to take a moment with the end of the year quickly approaching and the holidays upon us, to thank you all for your contributions and dedication to the sim and wish all of you the happiest of holidays and best wishes for the upcoming new year wherever and whatever you celebrate.
Shani has put out some free items that you are welcome to take and I think some more holiday frivolity and mischief will be coming soon. Enjoy the snow in your cells ladies (snickers).
Thanks again folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
men too mali, don't be sexist!
ReplyDeleteDear Sandy Claws,
ReplyDeleteDon't listen to them, I've been a good girl this year. My XXXmas list is...
No pink, Ever.
A bed, with memory foam and a down mattress.
A new wardrobe.
A tracking chip remover.
A year's supply of welt-b-gon.
And a keg of Hard Dicken's Cider.
Vamp.
I know several people put great effort and time into making GnS run for our benefit. But on my time zone, Mali's been the main engine. Thanks, Miss!
ReplyDeleteawww thanks Dunnagh!
ReplyDelete