7/23/2010

Allowed limits


We continue the improvements to provide some unmatched services to our clients and this is another new rule after the Members missing entry.

This time we express the personal limits allowed for victims in the GSH club zone.

Until now any personal limit has been allowed an we have met a lot of curious and stange limits for our naturally sadistic club which provides victims for clients for any sadistic desires and wild pleasures.

Hereby we invite for a discussion on the allowed limits list.

1) No Toilet play, No piss play, No scat play.

2) No Death play.

3) No Permanent mutilation.

4) Gender restriction, scenes with men only or with women only.

These personal roleplaying limits have to be clearly written on the profile "Picks" tab, otherwise a person is considered as having no roleplaying limits at all.

Also the hard limits of the region and whole SecondLife game are in place still, they can be specified in the avatar profiles as well. Remember, that ageplay and childplay are not allowed anywhere in SecondLife, and GSH club zone is not an exception.

All the other limits above this list will be allowed for violation, so we recommend to get rid of them or just find some more matching place than our truely sadistic club.

We recommend to keep your limits to a minimum which should not surpass the list provided above. The less limits, the better.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm..... Well, I don't do bathroom stuff, and I don't do dolcette. And I definitely don't do or get done by men. Always had those limits and expect I always will. But they have never kept me from having kick-ass rp at GnS, and I plan to continue doing so. I'm happy to beat and mutilate and captive deserving to be so treated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rosemarie9/8/10 23:26

    well, the ToS and CS of SL must be respected or G'n'S House would risk being removed by LL.

    if the House sets sim and group limits, people have to obey them or risk being banned

    but after that its for the person themselves to explain in their profiles what is limited by them...or by the One who owns them

    rose

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ToS and CS of SL are respected.

    Remember, that ageplay and childplay are not allowed anywhere in SecondLife, and GSH club zone is not an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15/8/10 21:11

    I am new to GSH, and in RL I am a conservative straight housewife. I come to SL to have fun and to explore and frankly to enjoy some of the forbidden fruits that are not acceptable in RL. I feel that the "limits" at GSH should be those mandated by SL - all other "limits" should be a matter of individual choice and responsibility in their profile and in there GSH roleplay. My "limits" are mine alone and not to be imposed on another - I only ask that they be respected if the roleplay includes me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucyvamp rookswood30/11/10 01:35

    i have no limits

    ReplyDelete