2/16/2011

Personal houses?

I looked for the situation with xome players for the while and saw that our nice bug house is not used at all. We are using only the patio and medical room, maybe lavatory and top dungeon. So I have the suggestions:

1. Remove main house. Build instead of it small office hose with medical room, cages and public yard.

2. Add 2-3-4 different styled houses (now we have 3, add more).

3. Add personal houses which can be rented by members. Rented house is closed to use by one member only, he is allowed to add some stuff (50-100 prims I think, but it can be a trouble with the ownership, but I will think about it). In the rented house the IM play is allowed if it is required. It's strictly prohibited to use private house rented by other player, enter there without the owner's permit.

The reasons? Don't know. First we have the nos of unused or wrong used space and devices. Also as I know our members uses private skyboxes or private houses, maybe they want to move to the it to the GS, where we have the incoming visitors. Also if we will make enough rent houses (maybe skyboxes too) we will cahge the sim to full region (but we need about the 50-60K income for this).

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous16/2/11 23:24

    Honestly I like it as it is right now. Altough most are not using the house, it's a place where one can withdraw and get out of public for some time. Also I fear that by changing the glass n stone house in such a big way, it's style might change and so it's visitors might change as well...

    Just my two cents...

    Greetings, Matt87 Menkes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true the patio, med room and surrounding rooms get the most attention. People hang out where people tp in I think. But I just used the bed with your imposing portrait over it the other night, and I use the office on occasion. I wouldn't change too much- maybe add those private houses/rooms to the edges of the island. And maybe move the Hunt Board closer to the main gathering area, say by the Warden's Desk- or in the Warden's Office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you will have the bed in the one of houses. But the main question was about the interest for rented private houses, I know that ppl uses rented sky boxes outside the sim, and we can suggest the house inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose that is a question mostly to those, who already rent houses and sky boxes outside of the GSH region.

    ReplyDelete