12/07/2010

Dom Group for GnS

      I suggest a sim group for doms only to be used to plot group/gang rp against our fine captives.  I think it would help facilitate specific rp plots and also help set up rp 'rules' specific to certain players (ie. hard lock-downs of our Gang of Four escapees).
     An argument has been made that such a group would be problematic in that some players targeted by a group of doms might not want to play, either with those doms in particular or in the specific rp plot they are attempting.  I'm not sure how this is any more problematic than what happens now when one or two or three doms target a captive impromptu and the captive isn't interested in playing- the captive just says ((no)) and we all move on.
     I think, far more often than not, the captives would be delighted to be the target of a surprise gang rp.  But let's hear from them..... Dunnagh.

4 comments:

  1. Horrid. Terrible idea. So is restricting those poor hapless mislead girls who were tempted by the promises of a torture free life. Really misunderstood.

    All kidding aside, I'm all for being plotted against and I think a lot of the other girls would be too. But there are very few I won't rp with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... will thrilled and trembling wait for what cruel surprises will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the point is - you waste the time of other people whom you involved in case that targeted member decline their participation...
    for example - you make the group of 3 or 4 ''tops'' to target 1 girl, right? so you surprise her.. then she says ''no, i do not want to play anything with this and this member of your group and i do not want to be put on this or that thing..''.. what then? you can't force anyone who is member (and that is the priviledge to be a member - to have the right for choice).. so, you wasted the time of those people whom you involved in role play in first place... someone's day might be ruined that way and that is not good. so, i am down for such idea but, you have to make it sure that everyone involved will actually enjoy in time spent on intenret, in second life and at our sim..
    to prevent some pathetic adds about subs rights or choices - yeah, they do have rights at our sim, if them are members.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should ask to make it all clear. So, not any GSH Guest may reject any GSH Member in any scene, correct? Thus, you can not force any GSH Member ever as they have the right of choice, but you can force any GSH Guest as they do not have that right?

    ReplyDelete