11/11/2010

Extra RP, beside main sim theme by MTC.

Hello all,latly I saw the sim full of prey but only a few Dom/me. I want to start a discussion to make / keep the place interessting.

I would be happy to get also your point of views and ideas.

Hers some examples:

- Giving classe about rp
- RP a class to teach new prey
- RP a class to become a Dom/me, prey or switch for the club
- RP that some prey are planing to escape (grins I konw some of them do)

Its maybe a good idea to start a long term RP that runs over days.
What does not mean only with the same person. It works I did it.

- Giving the prey duties while waiting in the cage

I have noticed that some preys are getting boring while waiting in the cages.
One possibility could be to tell them to start a RP together. Also the capitves should be more interacting with the preys in the cells. I have started some short RP beside letting them give a tour around the island. For example, they could make them ready for the next client by taking them to the bathroom and clean them. Maybe I am wrong, but I feel, that when the prey are only caged,the good rp will leave soon.

I am maybe wrong but I fee an unconfortable atmosphere, when there are persons and preys around and nothing happen.

PS.: sorry for bad spelling
Warden MTC

6 comments:

  1. What I want to say about all this.

    1. Preys and captives. I think it can be funny if captives will play with preys. I ain't talking about the SM games, but some RP to prevent boring for both sides. Moreover, it will help all with a filtering of good players.

    Also Captives can help guests with avatars, and should help with zone rules and idea understanding.

    2. What about classes. I'm not sure. Even don't know why, but the first reason - we are all here to have the fun. To make the classes is a duty, and who will care about it?

    3. Long time RP. Make if, if you can! Its great, its nice, but in S/M oriented sim its hard to do. I will happy if someone will help all of us with this.

    Finally I want to say - I'm too not very glad with the preys waiting in the cages and doms waiting in the lobby. And I welcome any idea how to avid this, except idea to fully open the sim. We need order, and we need more RP. And need just the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am open to help with fully engaged play. Maybe it´s a good idea if i will become more often a switch at the club. I was not aware until now that such is also possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are not only switch are welcomed. I think it can be related to main theme but not pure SM RP, don't know exactly - from the floor washing, fitness training, porno sessions or something like this - not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does not even need to be formal classes...I've suggested before an Open House situation where group members are invited at a certain date and time to watch a demonstration of the type of rp desired at GnS. Those curious from the Group are invited to come and watch. After, they could ask questions...perhaps even a moderator could point things out as they are happening?

    ReplyDelete
  5. genraly, Ava's idea has sense but, let's turn attention more at the point of this post:

    1. switching is something i will not allow.
    2. whom ever asked to switch her/his role and we made it for her/him, disappeared from the sim or ruined plays of others.
    3. people who are talkative and easy going, they find amusing conversation or trigger the play out from nowhere.. for such, only two persons anywhere are enough - even through IMs.. so, it is not about the roles but, the way people comunicate.

    now.. Iez's comment was on target - who the hell wants to take in charge and give classes? i mean, get serious, it is pain of a job and to be even more precise - that person must be educated, objective, expirienced and comunicative, and above of all, natural english speaking. i say Maliene but, i strongly disagree about classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually RP classes are strictly OOC events and some regions are successfully with practicing that.
    As far as I recall, Edgewater Island is an IC area below height level of 150 meters, thus at the present time only the skybox is able to host an OOC event.

    I believe there are alternatives for the goal of hosting an OOC classes events ourselves. For an example.
    * Promoting OOC classes hosted at other specialized regions like ROPE/CARP/etc, letting them keep doing all that hard work they do.
    * Hosting IC classes at Edgewater Island region, encouraging effectively massively wide participation in IC events.

    Whole the area below 150 meters height is a full RP zone, even inside the cells, even when there is not much going on outside of the cells, at all times. So it's a great idea to keep the caged ones busy with some duties and activities among themselves. I guess we should develop some ideas for those being caged.

    The goal would be to keep them self entertained with each other to avoid passive supine waiting.

    As an option I would consider is to have them doing some self education and couching there, a nice interactive bookshelf or a terminal could be useful with an examination system.

    ReplyDelete